Contest deadline: September 28th, 2020, 5 p.m.
The RSBO network (Réseau de recherche en Santé Buccodentaire et Osseuse) is proud to support trainees involved in clinical, outcome and basic research. Our support program for trainees seek to promote multidisciplinary projects and collaborations with experts of diverse fields. Although not considered as an essential criterion, applications presenting a multidisciplinary project (basic, clinical, public health or entrepreneurial) will be received positively from the reviewers.
Please note that in in order to comply to the new guidelines of the FRQS Networks, the fellowships allowances were changed to $5 000 for M.Sc students and $10 000 for Ph.D. students and postdocs.
Eligibility criteria :
- Be a student enrolled in a Master’s or Doctoral program in a Quebec university and be supervised or co-supervised by a regular member of the Network for Oral and Bone Health Research. Although not mandatory, trainees presenting projects involving members from several axes of the RSBO will receive favorable views.
- Submit a project consistent with the Network’s research priorities and in compliance with the ethical rules in force in the institution associated with the research;
- The financial support is cumulated only up to the equivalent amount awarded by funding agencies ($18,000 M.Sc. and $21,000 Ph.D.);
- A student is eligible to receive a maximum of two scholarships through this program (consecutive or not). When applying a second time, he/she must provide proof that efforts were made to obtain a scholarship from another funding agency;
Documents required: See the application form below.
- New document for postdocs: Career Plan: describe in 1 page how your scientific environment is suitable with your career goals
Applications must be submitted in PDF format (one single document per application) and mail to:
Network for Oral and Bone Health Research (RSBO)