AID FOR TRAINING/COLLABORATING VISIT
(awards of up to $5,000)
Deadline: open all year
The aim of this program is to support postdoctoral students and regular members who wish to travel to a centre other than their own or invite a visiting professor to their own centre, for the purpose of gaining some training in a research-related field or developing a research collaboration.
- Be a postdoctoral student registered at a Quebec university and be supervised by a regular member of the Network for Oral and Bone Health Research; OR
- Be a regular member of the Network for Oral and Bone Health Research;
- Submit a project consistent with the Network’s research priorities and in compliance with the ethical rules in force in the institution associated with the research.
- A description of the proposed training (maximum 1 page);
- A brief description of the aims of the collaboration and the work to be done during the visit (maximum 1 page);
- A brief description of how the money requested will be used (maximum 1 page);
- The candidate’s biosketch1 (see description below);
- The trainer/collaborator’s biosketch1;
- : A letter of recommendation from the supervisor.