Contest deadline: Deadline: Octorber 1st, 2022, 5 p.m.
The RSBO network (Réseau de recherche en Santé Buccodentaire et Osseuse) is proud to support trainees involved in clinical, outcome and basic research. Our support program for trainees seek to promote multidisciplinary projects and collaborations with experts of diverse fields. Although not considered as an essential criterion, we encourage applicants to present multidisciplinary and/or multi-sectorial project (basic, clinical, public health or entrepreneurial).
Please note that in in order to comply to the new guidelines of the FRQS Networks, the fellowships allowances were changed to $5 000 for M.Sc students and $10 000 for Ph.D. students and postdocs.
- Be a student enrolled in a Master’s or Doctoral program in a Quebec university and be supervised or co-supervised by a regular member of the Network for Oral and Bone Health Research.
- Submit a project consistent with the Network’s research priorities and in compliance with the ethical rules in force in the institution associated with the research;
- The financial support is cumulated only up to the equivalent amount awarded by funding agencies ($18,000 M.Sc. and $21,000 Ph.D.);
- A student is eligible to receive a maximum of two scholarships through this program (consecutive or not). When applying a second time, he/she must provide proof that efforts were made to obtain a scholarship from another funding agency
Documents required: See the application form below.
For postdocs (500 words):
- Describe your career plan
- Justify the choice of the lab (how your scientific environment is suitable with your career goals)
Applications should be sent to:
Network for Oral and Bone Health Research (RSBO)
You must be logged in to post a comment.